Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Intermediate part II & I Date Sheet,2011


Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education  hav announced the date Sheet of Inter part II & annual examination 2011. Inter part II annual examination 2011 will be conducted on 07 May , 2011.
Date sheet can be found as below for respective boards.




BISE Lahore 
 (PART-I) (PART-II)

BISE Gujranwala 

BISE Multan 

BISE Faisalabad 

BISE Sargodha 
 (PART-I ) (PART II

BISE Rawalpindi 

BISE Bhawalpur 
 (PART-I & II)

BISE Dera Ghazi Khan 

BISE Federal 

BISE Peshawar 

BISE Abbottabad 

BISE Sukkur 

BISE Bannu 

BISE Mardan 

BISE Karachi 

BISE Swat 

BISE Kohat 

BISE Malakand 

BISE Hyderabad 

BISE Larkana 

BISE Azad Jammu & Kashmir (BISE AJK) 

Aga Khan  (PART-I) (PART-II)








Tags [inter part 1 date sheet of bise Multan 2011,inter part 1 date sheet of bise bhawalpur 2011,inter part 1 date sheet of bise karachi 2011,intermediate part 1 datesheet 2011,inter datesheets 2011, bise Multan board datesheet annual examination 2011, inter part I bise Multan date sheet 2011, intermediate date sheet annual examination 2011, hssc date sheet 2011 bise Multan board, I.com part i date sheet 2011, fa date sheet 2011, fsc date sheet annual examination 2011 bise Multan board, Multan board date sheet intermediate part i, latest date sheet of bise Multan board. HSSC part 1 date sheet annual examination 2011.
DATESHEET INTER (Part I/II) Annual Examination, 2011]http://mockingdreams.blogspot.com/2011/04/date-sheet-for-intermediate-part-i.html

No comments:

Post a Comment